Scarborough and Rouge Hospital’s (SRH) Department of Paediatrics and Department of Family and Community Medicine are proud to present the Paediatric Pearls education event on Friday, October 19.
This CME-accredited event features an incredible line up of paediatric specialists who will discuss current practice and provide information about referring and treating specific illnesses in your practice.
- Friday, October 19, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott, 2035 Kennedy Rd, at the 401 in Scarborough.
- Physicians and nurses – $50
- Medical and nursing students – free
- By phone: 416-284-8131 ext. 4011
- Online: paediatricpearls.eventbrite.ca
- By cheque: payable to “Scarborough and Rouge Hospital Paediatric Pearls Conference”. Cheques can be mailed to: Dr. M. Hamid, Paediatric Department, 2867 Ellesmere Road, Scarborough, ON M1E 4B9
- Latifa Yeung, Paediatric Gastroenterologist
- Rebecca Levy Paediatric Dermatologist
- Leanne Ingram, Registered Dietitian, Paediatric Dietitian
- Nancy Nashid, Paediatric Infectious Disease Specialist
- Mark Feldman, Associate Professor of Paediatrics
- Leah Tattum, Paediatrician
- Audrey Segal, Paediatric Allergist and Immunologist
- Sanjukta Basak, Paediatric Endocrinologist
- Trisha Tulloch, Adolescent Medicine Specialist
- Mohamed Ahmed, Paediatrician
Don’t miss your chance to hear ‘pearls’ of wisdom from these paediatric experts! Register today!