Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinic
The Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) Clinic offers fast access to quality care on a walk-in basis for people living with alcohol, opioid, or other drug-related addictions. Services include medical treatment and same-day counselling services without a doctor’s referral. The clinic is staffed by SHN physicians, a dedicated RN, and specialized addiction counsellors.
What to expect
- Assessment of substance use disorders and review of treatment options
- Medications for alcohol, opioid, and/or substance use disorders
- Overdose prevention education and take-home naloxone kits
- Referrals to community-based addiction support services as needed
- Management of alcohol and opioid withdrawal