You’re invited to our Volunteer Open House.
Join our vibrant group of inclusive and compassionate volunteers, and support patients and families at YOUR community hospital.
As a volunteer, you will
• make a difference in your community;
• be recognized for your service and generosity;
• get free parking for your volunteering shifts;
• enjoy free beverages during your shift;
• have the opportunity to support exceptional patient care;
• gain valuable experience, and meet new friends.
Already a volunteer?
Join us to learn about exciting new opportunities to volunteer at the hospital and support our patients and hospital team.
Open House Details
Wednesday November 14th, 2018, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
3030 Birchmount Road, 1st Level Administration Area
Thursday, November 15th, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2867 Ellesmere Road, 3rd Level, Grapevine Cafeteria
Friday, November 16th, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
3050 Lawrence Avenue, Ground Floor, Lee Family Auditorium
Register online now, or by phone 416-284-8131 ext. 7316