Scarborough Health Network provides secure online access for its staff and physicians to log in to internal resources such as email, intranet, Meditech, learning modules and the hospital’s shared drives.
If you are not able to access these services, please contact the Birchmount and General HelpDesk at 416-438-2911 ext. 2492, or the Centenary HelpDesk at 416-284-8131 ext. 7107.
Staff Travel Forms
In order to keep our patients and staff safe, SHN must carefully monitor staff travel activities. This includes screening staff who have returned from travel outside of Canada.
Please be advised that the federal government requires everyone travelling outside of the country to undergo a 14-day isolation period when they arrive back in Canada. All travel outside of the country must be reported to SHN upon return using this form:
- Staff email account
- Citrix portal remote access
- Regional cardiovascular rehab volunteer resources
- Attendance support forms
Employee Assistance Program
- Provided by Morneau Shepell
- Call 1-844-880-9142 or TTY: 1-877-338-0275
- Access online: workhealthlife.com
- Download My EAP app on your mobile or tablet’s app store, or scan the QR code below:
The My EAP app includes access to 24/7/365 immediate chat with a counsellor without advanced appointment booking.